ARIYA PURITY SYNERGY INULIN 200G
ARIYA PURITY SYNERGY INULIN
ARIYA PURITY SYNERGY INULIN is a powdered food ingredient consisting of a unique combination of long chain chicory inulin enriched with selected chain lengths of Oligofructose (FOS).
· Inulin and Oligofructose are both classified as Prebiotic Fibres and have the same beneficial effect in the large intestine
· Both stimulate the growth of the same beneficial bacteria principally Bifido sp.
· Both are bound together by B(2-1) bonds that only the bacteria can Ferment, we can’t digest them hence they are classified as fibres
· Long chain Inulin has an average DP (chain length) of 23; Oligofructose between 2-7. Therefore, and referencing the attached picture, the chains are fermented at different sites in the Large Intestine. This is really important as fermentation creates SCFA’s, one of which – BUTYRATE – is incredible important for us. One mode of action is in Cancer cell growth reduction … can’t talk about this one however you can see that it makes it to the Distal LI where lots of Colon Cancers are generated.
· Long chain Inulin is very bland (all short chains and sugars removed); Synergy 1 tastes like fairy floss!!
The usual therapeutic dosage of Inulin is 4 – 10 grams per day.
Free from :
Cereals containing gluten & their products [wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt ]
Crustacea & crustacea products
Egg & egg products
Fish & fish products (including mollusc with or without shells and fish oils)
Lupin & lupin products
Milk & milk products
Peanut & peanut products
Sesame seed & sesame seed products
Soybean & soybean products
Tree nuts & tree nut products
NUTRIENT AVQ PER 100G
Protein, total 0g
Dietary Fibre, total 89g
1 X 5ML SCOOP (1TSP) = 4G