Your satisfaction with the products we supply and our service is important to us. As such, we do accept product returns under the following conditions:
- The product you receive is faulty. Note: Change in taste or appearance does not always mean the product is faulty and will be managed on a case by case basis
- You receive a product that has been damaged during transit.
- You receive a product that was not what you ordered. - if the order was placed through the website or via email.
In order for a refund or credit to be issued, the following terms must be met
Where a product is believed to be faulty, is damaged in transit or does not meet our strict quality standards, a Product Return/Credit Application must be completed. This form can be found here. Any faulty goods must be notified to the company within 7 days of receipt. Photos must be attached to the return application. Please retain products in case they are required to be returned to the company for further examination.
Discrepancies Between Products Ordered and Products Supplied
Any discrepancies between goods ordered and goods received must be notified to the company within 48 hours of receipt. Upon approval, a Return Merchandise Authorisation slip will be issued to the customer which must be included with any products for return. All items must be receipted in their original condition. Credit notes or refunds are not able to be processed until the products have been receipted back into the warehouse.
Incorrect Product Ordered by Accident
Any products ordered incorrectly and requiring refund/exchange will need to be returned to the warehouse within 10 days of receipt in a resalable condition. Returned products that are damaged during transit will not be replaced or refunded if packaged inadequately. The company must be notified and all product returns must be accompanied by an RMA slip issued upon approval by the company. Credit notes or refunds are not able to be processed until the products have been receipted back into the warehouse. All items must be receipted in their original condition and freight is at the expense of the customer.
If a phone order has been placed, all orders are read back to the client and confirmed. If you then receive the order and there are incorrect items in the order the freight for the return of the is at the customer's expense.
- You have opened the product.
- The products are sent back to us and are damaged during transit, price tags or markings. You must adequately package any goods you are returning to us
- There has been a change of mind - if ordered more then 7 days after items are dispatched.
- They are not working as intended - this includes disliking the flavour.
- There is an error made by the customer if the wrong address was given - including website orders. (always double check sending address before finalizing order)
- Customers who choose to "leave the parcel if no one is home" and the parcel is not received/goes missing. To avoid this please note on the order you do not want an Authority to leave. - please note if you are not at the residence at the time of delivery, the order will be taken to the nearest POST OFFICE or COURIER OFFICE and you will be required to collect
- No temperature sensitive products can be returned even if the product arrives warm - all temperature sensitive items are packed with an icepack and shipped via cold storage. If you require stability data please contact our office and we are more then happy to email through to you.
|Road Freight ETA's|
|QLD||2 - 3 Business Days|
|NSW||3 - 5 Business Days|
|ACT||4 - 5 Business Days|
|VIC||4 - 5 Business Days|
|TAS||10 - 12 Business Days|
|SA||5 - 6 Business Days|
|NT||9 - 10 Business Days|
|Note: These time frames may vary depending on your location.|