Application for practitioner access to Ariya Health
There are two levels of access for Ariya Health customers and each applicant must meet the following criteria before your application will be processed
1. Wholesale purchasing account
Practitioner only products can be purchased if the following criteria is met:
- You are a registered Healthcare Practitioner with nutritional qualifications
- You must hold the purchasing account either personally or through a registered practice
- You must be a registered Healthcare Practitioner in line with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) –
- As a practising herbalist, homeopath, naturopath or nutritionist you must hold a current TGA Exemption Number
- All retail centres approved by Ariya Health to stock practitioner only goods, must advise Ariya Health and their distributor/s in the event that an approved practitioner leaves.
- A final year student, studying Nutrition or Naturopathy, on presenting evidence of their education status, may purchase products for educational and / or personal use
2. Limited access Wholesale account
Certain products can be purchased if the following criteria is met:
- You must be a practitioner in clinic in the health industry ie. Bowen therapist, Remedial Masseuse, personal trainer, health club etc. and be able to provide associated documentation
Please note: All applicants will be required to provide copies of qualifications & registrations to support their application. Ariya Health reserves the right to approve or reject a Healthcare Practitioner or Retail Centre at their discretion.